Verified Reviewer

I ordered a beautiful pair of boots with many features such as arch support, insulated etc. What I recieved was a cheap knock off.

It was thin highly toxic smelling vinyl with flat plastic souls, no insulation or any of the advertised features. It was a completely different boot! I did NOT receive what I ordered!

Although their website advertises hassle free returns, it has not been hassle free. It has been a nightmare!

After numerous emails

They only offer you $3 or a $5 gift card and advise you to keep or regift them instead of returning them as they " tend to get lost in the mail" according to them.

The cost to ship them back to China is more expensive than the purchase and not guaranteed to get your money back. Paypal has been a huge hassle to get any help with in this scam .

I can provide ad photos of what I ordered. You can see the trash I recieved in the pictures I posted.

I want my money back in FULL, not a credit I will never use.

I also want the cost of returning these fake boots to be fully compensated via mailing label from Rolly Chic. They sent out garbage boots.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

RollyChic Cons: Counterfeit goods, Shoddy quality, No consumer protection, Horrible customer service, No customer service.

• Fraud Activity